We develop school improvement solutions with clients, including multi-academy trusts, individual schools and local authorities. Our practitioner-led services are delivered by high quality professionals, capable of responding to the fast-changing face of education.
What makes Navigate different?
Simple – it is our people and our specialist knowledge.Â We are passionate about the sector, and for over ten years have worked in partnership with education providers nationally to improve the overall system, as well as providing outcomes driven individual local solutions. The areas we support include, but are by no means limited to:
- Governance: from developing MAT structures through to governor training for Ofsted inspections;
- Safety and well-being: from undertaking safeguarding reviews through to drafting a full suite of statutory policies;
- Teaching and learning: from developing curriculum models through to implementing data systems and tracking;
- Staffing and HR: from developing HR strategies through to supporting performance management processes;
- Finance: from business modelling and financial planning through to recruiting and developing finance teams;
- Quality assurance: from conducting whole-school independent reviews through to carrying out governance audits.
No two education providers are the same, which is why Navigate only ever provides tailor-made school improvement solutions, using our team of education professionals including serving practitioners. Our clients cannot buy our services from a “catalogue”because we do not believe this is in their best interests. Instead we work with each client to understand their issues and develop a bespoke response to meet their needs. This flexible approach to school improvement means our clients only receive the support they need, rather than the support we choose to offer.
Please phone us on 0113 287 8445 or 0203 637 5007 or email email@example.com to discuss your current and future requirements.
For more information please download our School Improvement Services Flyer