1 Personal Information
1.1 When you use the Website and if you have registered with us, you may provide us with personal information about you such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone numbers and email address (“personal information”). We are committed to protecting your privacy, and will only use your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and for legitimate business reasons.
1.2 You are entitled by law to ask for a copy of your personal information at any time by contacting us either: (a) at the following email address: email@example.com or such other email address as may be displayed on the “Contact Us” section of any of the Website from time to time; or (b) by post to Data Protection Officer, Navigate Resourcing Limited, Unit 4 Carwood Park, Selby Road, Leeds. West Yorkshire, LS15 4LG. We may charge you a fee for this which shall not exceed £10.
You are entitled to ask us to correct, update, or remove your personal information at any time by contacting us at these postal or email addresses or through completion of the appropriate form on the Website.
2 Uses made of personal information
2.2 We may use your personal information:
- 2.1.1 for maintaining your registration;
- 2.1.3 for sending you our general newsletters;
- 2.1.4. to contact you with details of vacancies (by the methods you have requested) which your profile indicates might be of interest to you, unless:
- (a) when registering, you indicated that you did not wish to receive this information; or
- (b) you have told us that you no longer wish to receive this information by any particular method or at all by contacting us though use of the links provided on e-mail communication, by use of the appropriate web form or at the contact points set out in paragraph 1.2 above;
- 2.1.5 for our own market intelligence gathering purposes, to enable us to understand the recruitment market and prepare demographic, analytical, statistical or market information (which may include aggregating your data with, and benchmarking it against, data received from other individuals, clients and employers) and to improve our services (all on the basis that your personal data will be completely anonymised and you will not be capable of being identified from such information if we share it externally).
2.2 We will not pass your personal information from which you can be identified to any person unless you have specifically agreed that we may do so.
2.3 We will not export your personal information outside the European Economic Area unless you have specifically requested us to do so.
2.4 Your registration information is valid for the Website and your personal information may be used in respect of the Website.
3 Disclosure of your personal information
3.1 You consent to us disclosing your personal information to third parties:
- 3.1.1 if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- 3.1.2 if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply such other terms as apply to our relationship, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, ourselves, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection; and
- 3.1.3 if we determine that such disclosure is necessary about any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Website.
4.1 Certain parts of the Website use “cookies” to keep track of how people search for and visit our website, such as Google Analytics. A cookie is a small data file that certain websites store on your computer’s hard-drive when you visit such websites. Please be reassured that any information stored in cookies is not shared with any third party, except for Google Analytics which is anonymous, aggregated data used purely for statistical purposes and for the website to function. Cookies can contain information such as the pages you have visited. The only personal information a cookie contains is information that you have personally supplied.
4.2 Our cookies do not directly read any other data from your computer’s hard-drive or read cookies created by other websites that you have visited.
4.3 You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. If, however, you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website. See http://www.allaboutcookies.org for more information about cookies and how to disable them in your browser.
5.1 Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you have any queries or complaints regarding our use of your personal information, please let us know via the contact points in paragraph 1.2 above